This research methodology course comprises two sections:
- Quantitative section (Topics 1-7), which is taught by dr. Erwin Handoko, M.Ed., Ph.D.
- Qualitative section (Topics 9-15), which is taught by Dr. Elvira Fitriyani Pakpahan, S.HI., M.Hum.
This course aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge to students in order to understand the concept of statistics and data science and apply it in
analyzing research data.
- McDermid, R. (2021). Statistics in medicine. In Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mpaic.2021.05.009
- Vere, J., & Gibson, B. (2019). Evidence-based medicine as science. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice. https://doi.org/10.1111/jep.13090
- Montgomery, D. C., Peck, E. A., and Vining, G. G. (2012). Introduction to linear regression analysis (Vol. 821). John Wiley and Sons.
- Rawlings, J. O., Pantula, S. G., and Dickey, D. A. (2001). Applied regression analysis: a research tool. Springer Science and Business Media.
- Srivastava, M.K., Khan, A.H. and Srivastava, N. (2014). Statistical Inference: Theory of Estimation. Prentice-Hall of India Pvt. Ltd